Wednesday, April 18, 2012

paddy wagon i


Pretty sure I built this as a young man on Oakshire Drive in seventies LA- those Tom Daniels style 1/24th scale customs were flashy and appealing to young modellers. I had tons of them as I mentioned, like the Red Baron. I had a funny feeling to check the "As Is" section up in Skyway, and Emil was kind enough to part with this for a low price. It is tempting to resell it since it's complete and only partially ruined by the bonehead who started building the thing years ago, but I am gonna put it together, probably as a roadster era truck with different rims etc. The body, the fenders and benches and some of the details are great looking. I remember liking the retro cop helmet when I first had the thing years ago-Mr Red Primer



No comments:

Post a Comment