Wednesday, August 1, 2012

'seventy dodge challenger

Something told me to go to the picked over, trendy, dirty, lowdown cheapy store since I have found some gems there like this damn thirty seven henry un adulterated. I was just about to leave the dump after looking at the same old stained, weatherbeaten shelves full of junk when I checked the warzone aisle of the kiddies area. Here was this motherhubbard ORIGINAL kit that included parts from TWO different parts kits of this same pesky Mopar. Dammit, the thing is loaded with thinline whitewall tires and slicks and rims and wheelbacks but the body was painted by an ABSOLUTE IMBECILe- I often complain about the poor quality of work on these used models but this one is the worst yet. I had heard an old wives tale about Easy Off making a great paint remover for enamel on styrene-sounded nutty but this thing was such a cool body underneath all those layers of silver under coat, some incredibly sloppy candy apple over it in blobs....it is working like a CHARM- this thing is gonna be badass for pennies-Mr. Red Primer

No comments:

Post a Comment